Wednesday, August 19, 2009

are ya hungry??

Pasta Party
NEW LOCATION THIS YEAR!!
DICKEY-STEPHENS PARK
Join us at our NEW location this year for the 2009 Pasta Party!Home to the Arkansas Travelers during baseball season, Dickey-Stephens Park will be the location for this year's Pasta Party
When: Friday, October 16, 2009Where: Dickey-Stephens Baseball Park, North Little Rock (directions below)Tickets: $20
Tickets available online when you register for the Race. You can also purchase tickets if you are registering offline (paper forms) with a team. Talk to your team captain.
Music will be provided by The Rockets and the food will be provided by Romano's Macaroni Grill.
Click here to purchase tickets!
Directions to Dickey-Stephens Park:
From I-40 Follow I-40 east into North Little Rock. Merge onto I-30 west and take to the Broadway exit. Turn right off the highway and follow Broadway six blocks to the ballpark. From I-30 (south of Little Rock) Follow I-30 over the Arkansas River and into North Little Rock. Take the Broadway Exit and make a left off the highway. Follow Broadway six blocks to the ballpark. From I-30 (north of North Little Rock) Follow I-30 west into North Little Rock and exit at the Broadway exit. Make a right off the highway and go six blocks to the ballpark. From I-630 Exit highway at Broadway in downtown Little Rock and go north. Drive through Downtown on Broadway and take over the Broadway Bridge and the ballpark is to the right at the end of the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment