Friday, August 27, 2010

Tomorrow has arrived . . .

Good mid-morning, everyone!

Would you believe me if I said that this week has not been awesome and incredible? Yes, that's right--I have not had a good week. Of course, the events of this week could color my world if I allowed them to; and they have to some extent, but as I was driving to a library to do a program a couple of days ago, an "anatomical gift" van passed me on the highway. Talk about a perspective shift! Have you ever seen an "anatomical gift" van fly past you on the road as you were driving? If you haven't, you should. Everyone should have the experience at least once. It really does change perspective on a lot of things. Sure--my life isn't perfect, and there are some things going on personally that need to change, but my family and friends are healthy (by and large) and so am I.

Honestly, compared to the person that the van was bringing the gift to, my life is good--very good. And I'm pleased as punch to be one of your team co-captains this year.

Today is the last day to register for Team Bookends. Please don't forget to register! If you have questions or need assistance, come see Tina or me. We'll be happy to help you in any way that we can.

At 4:00 pm today, I am going to put the names of everyone who has registered for Team Bookends into a drawing for a little prize. It isn't much, but it will make 4:00 pm on Friday afternoon a whole lot of fun!

All my best to all of you,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment