Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ponderings

I've been pondering all day what to blog to you all...
I did make it to War Memorial on Monday for my twice weekly torture session....then I had to sit and ponder most of the day yesterday after I left the doctor's office about why do feet give out when we don't want them to....
I thought about people we know who have had or now have the big "C". One of the nurses at the doctor's yesterday just celebrated her 5th year of being a survivor--Yeah! (I was wearing last year's RFTC shirt, so she told me she was a survivor. Real sweet lady.)
Then I pondered about tee shirts...hmm, do I tell them their shirts are ready at the tee shirt makers? Do I tell them they will get them sometime this week? hmm....
Well, if it's not raining or cloudy tonight, go out and look at the sky, and ponder about stuff. Then let me know what you pondered about.

No comments:

Post a Comment