Monday, September 21, 2009

race packets

Good Monday morning!
I hope you all had fun weekend. Now it's back to work!
I just wanted to mention that for the folks who registered ONLINE with your credit card, you should either be getting your shirt soon, or have already gotten it. If you don't receive your race packet in the next week or two at your home address, please let me know.
If you gave Wendy or me your money & registration form, those forms & $$ all went in at the same time. Those will either be mailed in one box here at the library, or I will receive notification to go pick them up.
The colors this year on the shirts are pink & plum, so plan your Race Day outfit accordingly!
Also, tonite is another date with the Fitness crew at War Memorial. It's not too late to get those sneakers laced up and ready to go.
6:30pm, remember, it's FREE!!!!
See ya!

Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment